Position: Chairman of the Advisory Board of the International Management Institute, Kyiv, Ukraine; Chairman of the Foundation Vidrodgenia, Geneva, Switzerland.
Address: chemin Rieu, 4 CH-1203 Geneva, Swetzerland
Phone: + 38 044 253 8849
Fax: + 38 044 253 8849
1976 Ph.D., Economics and Social Sciences, University of Geneva.
Honorary Degrees of Doctor of Law:
- York University, Toronto, Canada (1984)
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada (1986)
- Ternopil National Economic University, Ukraine (1995)
- Vasyl Stefanyk Prykarpatskiy National University, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine (1998)
- Yuri Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, Ukraine (2000)
- world economic and political governance
- Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Foreign member)
- Club of Rome (Full member)
- International Academy of Management (Fellow)
- World Academy of Art and Science (member of Board of Trustees)
- Author of over 100 articles in the fields of management, management education, economic and political environment.
- L'Education des Dirigeants - Aspects Methodologiques, Peter Lang, Berne, Frankfurt, Las Vegas, 1977.
- Road Maps to the Future - Towards More Effective Societies, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1980 (also published in French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Spanish and Ukrainian).
- A Ukrainian Wherever, Memoires, University Publishing House “Pulsary”, Kyiv, Ukranine, 2011.