Position: Full Professor of Mathematics, Bielefeld University, Germany.
Address: Postfach 100 131, 33501, Bielefeld, Germany
Phone: +49-521-1065001 (офіс); +49-521-1064773 (секретар); +49-152-28783373 (мобільний)
Home page: go to >>
1975 Diploma in Mathematics with Honours, Kiev University, Kyiv, Ukraine.
1979 Ph. D. in Mathematics, Kiev University, Kyiv, Ukraine.
1987 Doctor of Sciences in Mathematics, Institute of Mathematics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Functional Analysis
- Infinite dimensional analysis
- Theory of generalized functions
- Spectral theory of operators
- Mathematical Physics
- Classical and quantum lattice systems
- Classical and quantum continuous systems
- Non-equilibrium statistical physics
- Stochastic analysis
- Infinite particle stochastic dynamics
- Stochastic methods in mathematical physics and biology
- Infinite dimensional stochastic differential equations
Honors and awards:
- The State Prize of Ukraine in Science and Technology (1998)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Fellowship (1991-1993)
- Kyiv Mathematical Society
Editorial board membership:
- Random Operators and Stochastic Equations
- Infinite Dimensional Analysis, Quantum Probability and Related Topics
- Methods of Functional Analysis and Topology
- Questionaes Mathematicae
- Gibbs random fields with unbounded spins on unbounded degree graphs (with Y.Kozitsky and T.Pasurek), J.App.Prob, 47, 856-875 (2010).
- Vlasov Scaling for Stochastic Dynamics of Continuous Systems (with D. Finkelshtein and O.Kutovyi), J.Stat.Phys., 141, 158-178 (2010).
- Ergodicity of non-equilibrium Glauber dynamics in continuum (with O.Kutovyi and R.Minlos), J.Funct.Anal., 258, 3097-3116 (2010).
- Regulation Mechanisms in Spatial Stochastic Development Models (with D. Finkelshtein), J.Stat.Phys, 136, 103-115 (2009)
- Markov evolutions and hierarchical equations in the continuum. I: one-component systems(with D. Finkelshtein and M.J.Oliveira), J.Evol.Equat., 9, 197-233 (2009).
- Individual based model with competition in spatial ecology (with D. Finkelshtein and O.Kutovyi), SIAM J. Mat. Anal., 41, 297-317 (2009).
- On non-equilibrium dynamics of interacting particle systems in continuum (with O.Kutovyi and R.Minlos), J.Funct.Anal., 255, 200-227 (2008).
- Correlation functions and equilibrium states in continuous contact models (with O.Kutovyi and S.Pirogov), IDAQP, 11, 231-258 (2008).
- Self-organizing birth-and-death processes in continuum (with R.Minlos and E.Zhizhina), Rev. Math. Phys., 20, 451-492 (2008).
- N/V – limit for stochastic dynamics in continuous particle systems (with M.Grothaus and M.Roeckner), Prob. Theory Rel. Fields, 137, 121-160 (2007).
- Spectral analysis of stochastic spin models in continuum (with E.Zhizhina), J.Stat.Phys., 15, 121-149 (2007).
- On the metrical properties of configuration spaces (with O.Kutovyi), Math.Nachr., 279, 1-10 (2006).
- Stochastic dynamics of continuous systems and Bogoliubov functionals (with T.Kuna and M.J.Oliveira), J.Funct.Anal., 238, 375–404 (2006).
- Glauber dynamics of continuous particle systems (with E.Lytvynov), Ann.Inst. H.Poincare, Ser. B, 41, 685-702 (2005).
- A quantum hierarchical model: critical point convergence (with S.Albeverio, Yu.Kozitsky), Comm. Math. Phys., 251, 1-25 (2004).
- Euclidean Gibbs measures on loop lattices: existence and a priori estimates (with S.Albeverio, T.Pasurek, and M.Rockner), Ann. Probab., 32, 153-199 (2004).
- Small mass implies uniqueness of Gibbs states for quantum crystals (with S.Albeverio, Yu.Kozitsky, and M.Roeckner), Comm.Math.Phys. 241, 69-90 (2003).
- Scaling limit of stochastic dynamics in classical continuous systems (with M.Grothaus, E.Lytvynov and M.Roeckner), Ann. Probab., 31, 1494-1532 (2003).